Hey all! Wasn’t real sure where to post this so I went with Misc.

I’ve been a yo-yo dieter for years. So many years. I’ll lose weight, then gain it again when I go back to old habits, etc. Ongoing since I was in high school 20+ years ago. I decided in May that I’d had enough and set out to make a lifestyle change rather than a diet change. As of this mornings weigh in I’ve lost 46.8 pounds. So happy. Now to keep going with it and not fall back into my old ways!!! I have a very, very long way to go. At minimum I want to lose another 140 or so pounds - I’m massively overweight for my 5’5” height But I feel like this is a really good start. So many improvements in my daily health I can already see - I’m not winded climbing stairs, my resting (and even walking) heart rate has lowered by 10 Bpm or more, my ankle and knee joint pain are less noticeable, I sleep better at night and have more energy at work. Next week it’s supposed to be highs in the 70’s around here so I’m hoping to start introducing some nightly walks if I can motivate myself.

Just wanted to share because changing your diet really does have a positive effect on physical and even mental health!!