On Thursday I went to get the vaccine and they rejected me because I was in so much fear. I shouldn't let them but it happened. They advised me to consult with my GP and I wish I didn't listen them.

I went to my GP and there was a girl who had a sore throat, the window was open, also the door and the window of doctor office was open and I waited with her about 5-10 minutes in that small space. She wasn't talking, she had a surgical mask and I had ffp3 very tight sealed. I was near the window but I was walking near her and we were close.

I am the person who works at home and since this all started I didn't go literally anywhere. I am so so scared that I'll be one of those cases where person goes somewhere and catch it despite all.
That's why I've been avoiding doctors.
I am so mad at myself that I let them know that I am in fear and that young doctor was so persisent that I cancel the vaccination. I am obese and maybe she killed me with that advice.
I can't live like this anymore. I was waiting for that vaccine for two hours and now I think it was better that I stayed home.

What are the chances of catching covid in this situation?