Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd pfizer and dont feel good

2nd pfizer and dont feel good

Hi guys

I got my pfizer bk in June and was sick after it for like 4 days. Anyway i read all the media stuff about the dangers and made myself so terrified and didn’t get the 2nd. Yday i plucked up the courage and went for it.

Felt fine after it and today feel horrendous my symptoms are as follows

Brain fog
    Every muscle and joint in my body hurts
    Back of my neck hurts kinda feels stiff
    Awful taste in mouth
    Headache
    Dizziness

I am basically firstly wondering if this is normal and secondly looking for a place i can chat to help me not to panic so much.

Iv seen alot about people becoming paralysed etc and I feel really scared incase my symptoms get worse as the days go on xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2nd pfizer and dont feel good

Quote Originally Posted by lillypops View Post
    Hi guys

I got my pfizer bk in June and was sick after it for like 4 days. Anyway i read all the media stuff about the dangers and made myself so terrified and didn’t get the 2nd. Yday i plucked up the courage and went for it.

Felt fine after it and today feel horrendous my symptoms are as follows

Brain fog
    Every muscle and joint in my body hurts
    Back of my neck hurts kinda feels stiff
    Awful taste in mouth
    Headache
    Dizziness

I am basically firstly wondering if this is normal and secondly looking for a place i can chat to help me not to panic so much.

Iv seen alot about people becoming paralysed etc and I feel really scared incase my symptoms get worse as the days go on xxx

I had most of those symptoms the day after my second back in May, but had all petered out completely by the third day.

I barely had any symptoms at all after my first in February.

Just try not to keep getting so embroiled in all the scare stories online, many of which are mostly BS anyway, and usually written by some amateur with an agenda!

Yeah... the wife and I both felt like yuck for a couple of days after both but it really wasn't that bad. Just some ibuprofen and such.... You'll feel better in a few days for sure. Good on you for getting vaxxed

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Try not to let yourself fall into panic over the side effects you’re experiencing. It will only make you feel worse. Have some ibuprofen or acetaminophen and you’ll be back to normal in a day or so. What you’re feeling is totally normal!

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I had most of those symptoms the day after my second back in May, but had all petered out completely by the third day.

I barely had any symptoms at all after my first in February.

Just try not to keep getting so embroiled in all the scare stories online, many of which are mostly BS anyway, and usually written by some amateur with an agenda!
    Thank-you so much for your response. I know i feel like the stories are all over social media so i am going to stay off it for a few days until i feel better xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Yeah... the wife and I both felt like yuck for a couple of days after both but it really wasn't that bad. Just some ibuprofen and such.... You'll feel better in a few days for sure. Good on you for getting vaxxed

FMP
    Thank you so much. I found it very had to make my decision but i am glad i did now xxx

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    Try not to let yourself fall into panic over the side effects you’re experiencing. It will only make you feel worse. Have some ibuprofen or acetaminophen and you’ll be back to normal in a day or so. What you’re feeling is totally normal!
    Thank you hopefully things improve. I have had some tingling in my face and i am aware of the bells palsy side effect so hoping it isnt the onset xxx

It is an extremely, extremely rare, like almost impossible, risk. But that’s a risk with actually any vaccine. Not just this one. My aunt developed it after a standard vaccination many years ago. Hers resolved within 6 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by glassgirlw View Post
    It is an extremely, extremely rare, like almost impossible, risk. But that’s a risk with actually any vaccine. Not just this one. My aunt developed it after a standard vaccination many years ago. Hers resolved within 6 months or so.
    I think im just panicking and making myself worse hopefully i will be all better in a few days xxx

Quote Originally Posted by lillypops View Post
    Thank-you so much for your response. I know i feel like the stories are all over social media so i am going to stay off it for a few days until i feel better xxx

Yeah, best pay attention to the 'real' experts instead of Karen on Facebook!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information