Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2nd pfizer and dont feel good

Re: 2nd pfizer and dont feel good

Quote Originally Posted by lillypops View Post
    Honestly i dont know tbh i dont think we can tell whats true and what isnt can we. Its just forums like this xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even on the best forums in the world you still have to take the views and opinions of other members (in the nicest and preferably least confrontational manner) with a pinch of salt, especially as some can be full of blatant BS and have dubious agendas of their own.

Whilst easier said than done, it's best not to pay too much attention to the extreme views and opinions of the likes of Karen on Facebook, as I already suggested to you upthread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Even on the best forums in the world you still have to take the views and opinions of other members (in the nicest and preferably least confrontational manner) with a pinch of salt, especially as some can be full of blatant BS and have dubious agendas of their own.

Whilst easier said than done, it's best not to pay too much attention to the extreme views and opinions of the likes of Karen on Facebook, as I already suggested to you upthread.
    Honestly i 100% agree with u. You are right though in the sense that when u are feeing awful at the time it is easier said than done. Im sure i will be ok in a week or so when the initial worry passes xxx

Lillypops i did read about some dizziness, I did not have any but what I read was it's self limiting. I hope you're able to rest some and feel confident that your body is working hard on making antibodies to protect you.
    Last edited by NancyW; 21-09-21 at 14:00.

Quote Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
    Lillypops i did read about some dizziness, I did not have any but what I read was it's self limiting. I hope you're about to rest some and feel confident that your body is working hard on making antibodies to protect you.
    Hopefully it will pass soon xxx

Hopefully it will pass soon xxx

How are you feeling today ?

How are you feeling today ?
    Hi Nancy
    Thanku for ur message it means alot.

Not so great today i have pins and needles in hands feet and face and muscle spasms down my left side.
    Im absolutely praying things improve and not get worse its all making me really anxious atm xxx

Are you able to get outside for a bit of a walk? Just a few minutes to burn off some extra adrenaline? Maybe some of that tingling is just that, I know it happens to me, it's such an uncomfortable feeling

Are you able to get outside for a bit of a walk? Just a few minutes to burn off some extra adrenaline? Maybe some of that tingling is just that, I know it happens to me, it's such an uncomfortable feeling
    I am working today so im stuck to my computer screen.

I know what you mean and honestly im a sucker for anxiety but the muscle twitching feels like more than that xxx

the muscle twitching feels like more than that xxx
    It always does when anxiety is in the mix. I am working from home today too and stuck on my computer. Good to keep the mind busy but not so good for the adrenaline shot anxiety gives us. Hope you feel better soon ox

It always does when anxiety is in the mix. I am working from home today too and stuck on my computer. Good to keep the mind busy but not so good for the adrenaline shot anxiety gives us. Hope you feel better soon ox
    The muscle twitches are making me really worried that im guna end up unable to walk xxx

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information