I went to a concert Friday night - my first major step out into the real world since all this started. I've been fully vaccinated with Pfizer since late May, wore my mask the entire time, was lucky enough to have a small "bubble" of space around me (the concert wasn't sold out, and I think a lot of people probably didn't come once it was announced they'd have to provide proof of vaccination/negative PCR text and wear a mask), and it took place in an indoor arena which recently spent $11 million dollars to overhaul its HVAC system to remove all the air every 30 minutes and replace it with clean air. So I was nervous, but feeling pretty safe. Until I woke up with a sore throat yesterday. Now I'm worried.

It already feels a little better today, and I don't have any other symptoms - not congested, I can smell/taste, no fever, no cough (except for the normal tickly allergy one I always have), no aches, no fatigue, no GI symptoms, no neurological symptoms...nothing except this sore throat. I first suspected allergies (I have those and GERD) or a normal cold. I also know Covid symptoms can come on gradually so the fact that I only have a mild sore throat right now doesn't really mean anything and I'm not actually even worried for me, but for my husband who for reasons I don't even want to articulate because they're so stupid refuses to get vaccinated. I'm getting tested tonight but concerned that I've already spread it to him.

Anyway, I know no one can tell me if I have it or if he'll get it; guess I just wanted someone to listen. Even though I'm worried for him I'm also kind of angry that he's left all of the pressure and responsibility of keeping him healthy to me since he won't do his part and get the stupid shot.