Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chest infection and throat SERIOUS

Re: Overdose?

Hi iris my doctor said it doesn’t matter as long as I’m taking it throughout the day that’s fine. But I’m still gonna space it out every 8 hours

Re: Chest infection and throat SERIOUS

Awwhh that’s alright then. I’ve just seen some websites say to avoid citrus juices as it may cut the effectiveness by half.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I think the cold going about is awful - I am into week 4 which gp says is not a surprise at moment - I had a real continuous dry cough now left with irritating mucus in throat causing a chest sound cough a lot - I have lupus and on oral steroids for past 4 months so figure it is taking it’s time being fought off 😩 have avoided covid this far luckily - and I do consider myself lucky with working in a secondary school and being on high dose prednisolone and my son has just recovered from so left him shut in bedroom for past 10 days 😊

Quote Originally Posted by shazbog View Post
    I think the cold going about is awful - I am into week 4 which gp says is not a surprise at moment - I had a real continuous dry cough now left with irritating mucus in throat causing a chest sound cough a lot - I have lupus and on oral steroids for past 4 months so figure it is taking it’s time being fought off 😩 have avoided covid this far luckily - and I do consider myself lucky with working in a secondary school and being on high dose prednisolone and my son has just recovered from so left him shut in bedroom for past 10 days 😊
    Hi, sorry for the late reply i havent been on the site in a while. Yes there is a horrible cold going on and me and my family have gotten it numerous times as well as many people i know. Im glad to know your son is recovering nicely what is having lupus like? I know it’s different for lots of people on a individual experience but what kind of symptoms do you have if you dont mind me asking?

Oh and btw, if you do somehow manage to get sick again as have i and my family you should purchase organic black seed oil cold pressed if you havent already heard of it. You take one tablespoon in the morning and one at night it works WONDERS for viruses as it is a natural antiviral, antiseptic, antibiotic and strengthens your immune system. The benefits are never ending and if you have the time, you should definitely google the properties it has. I hope you feel better soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information