Hi. I’m going to breast clinic next week. Left breast always very tender, if dog jumps up or grandchild leans in, it’s so painful. Slept in bra for a few weeks and noticed where the wire had been was very sore inside so ignored it but it didn’t go so made a drs app. He checked and although it made me almost jump off the bed, he said he couldn’t feel any lumps but as it was also very tender on right side too he thought costocrondrosis was a possibility. As I hadn’t had a mammogram for a few years, he said he’d send me for a routine app but the letter came yesterday and he had referred me as an urgent!! The letter said your dr has referred you for an urgent app as you may have cancer! So now I’m really panicking…. I did have ultrasounds but no biopsies for a couple of previous mammograms but all were ok. To say my life is stressful at the moment is an understatement. Son is going through a bit of a breakdown, my Mum is in a Nursing Home and is an anxious wreck all the time so she would go to pieces if I’ve got cancer. I’m an only child so it’s all down to me and I’m cracking up, I had a breakdown earlier this year so am just about recovered but this is now impossible to cope with. I’m terrified how I’d cope with chemotherapy. I don’t cope well with illness at all and I’m such a negative ninnie. I’m 65 so know that cancer is a strong possibility at my age but I hope that if it is, it is treatable and that it won’t be stage 4 or worse. Thanks for listening. 😢