Hi all. Looking for a bit of reassurance. I've had Health anxiety since I can remember, triggered by my mom dying of cancer in 2004(she was 45). Since then I've convinced myself I've had just about every type of cancer.

Earlier this year, my older sister(age 36) was diagnosed with breast cancer. I did a good job of holding it together, it didn't send me spiraling. She's since completed treatment and has a clean bill of health. My family was very relieved.

I recently went in for my well-woman's exam and had a pap, clinical breast exam, the whole shabang. Everything was normal. While there I mentioned my sisters diagnosis and my doc recommended I start early mammograms(I'm 33). She scheduled my first screening mammogram for me and I had it done about a week ago. I received a call from the doctors office a few days later that they wanted me to come back in for additional imaging on the right breast for "focal asymmetry" in the lower inner quadrant. Now that of course sent me spiraling. I have read that it's very common for people to be called back, especially people with dense breasts like me, and especially after a first time mammogram. Still, I can't help going to the darkest place. I don't think I feel anything different when I do a self exam, though my right breast is ever so slightly bigger than my left. I also have a history of fibrocystic changes. I had a breast ultrasound when I was 30 and everything was normal.

I know the odds would play in my favor that everything is normal, but that's not how anxiety works. Help?