Thread: small cut on leg after walking in park

small cut on leg after walking in park

I was walking in my local park a couple of days ago, and I noticed a small cut on my calf that was bleeding and it's roughly the size of a pinprick. I'm honestly scared that a bat might have bitten me or scratched me without me knowing even though it was daylight....I thought I felt something hitting my leg earlier but I figured it was a rock or something...I don't know...Please help me before I spiral...

Re: small cut on leg after walking in park

There are no such things as daylight Ninja Bats.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I wish I could say my fears are assuaged, but today I discovered that there are bathouses in the same park, albiet far from the trails where I was walking where I apparently cut my leg, but regardless there were still there, and from a distance, I could tell that inside the mesh, it looked like there were a couple of bats roosting...All this tells me is that they're probably inside the wooded area too...On that day, I looked behind me when I felt what felt like a small rock hit the back of my leg and couldn't see anything that tipped me off, but all I can think of is that I didn't look hard enough and I missed something...I'm going crazy and I feel like I really need the shots this time...

I have a cold, but I can swear occasionally I feel something in my right leg near where I noticed that cut....I'm so scared that my cold is the early prodromal phase of rabies....

Thread Information