Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woman’s trouble, did I wee myself?

Woman’s trouble, did I wee myself?

Sorry for the TMI but I’m scared.
    I’ve had thrush for the last week and I’ve been using cream but I think I need a pessary which I’ll get tomorrow.
    Anyway, I sat down on my sofa and lifted my knees up and I felt something gush out of me, i immediately thought I was peeing so I rushed to the toilet. There was a wet patch in my knickers but it didn’t smell like wee.
    I’m panicking thinking I’ve got a brain issue that’s making my bladder leak urine uncontrollably or a spine issue.
    I don’t recall ever having this. The only thing I can think of is watery discharge from thrush? It just felt so odd because it came out suddenly and like I say it’s like water.

Re: Woman’s trouble, did I wee myself?

But it doesn’t smell of wee at all. And when it came out it sort of felt like a little gush

And I have just been to the toilet and done a wee three times in an hour. And I haven’t drunk a huge amount at all. I can’t cope with this

And I’ve gone back to smell the liquid and I’m sure it is wee actually. Why would I pee like that, totality involuntary, I didn’t even need a wee.

Sorry guys I keep posting but I just also realized I had really bad Je Ja Vu earlier. And now I’m thinking could it be related and be a brain issue.
    I just want to cry I really do, I’m still not over the trauma of the breathing issue I had and now this, I just cannot

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    Sorry for the TMI but I’m scared.
    I’ve had thrush for the last week and I’ve been using cream but I think I need a pessary which I’ll get tomorrow.
    Anyway, I sat down on my sofa and lifted my knees up and I felt something gush out of me, i immediately thought I was peeing so I rushed to the toilet. There was a wet patch in my knickers but it didn’t smell like wee.
    I’m panicking thinking I’ve got a brain issue that’s making my bladder leak urine uncontrollably or a spine issue.
    I don’t recall ever having this. The only thing I can think of is watery discharge from thrush? It just felt so odd because it came out suddenly and like I say it’s like water.
    I peed myself even before kids. It doesnt mean anything

Even if you didn’t need a wee? It literally came out when I lifted my knees. Was bizzare.
    I must of had something in my bladder but In no way did I feel like I needed to go before that happened.
    I’ve had four children

I've only had one child and to be honest I've had lots of leaks over the years for the most random reasons. Unexpected coughs, sudden movements, the sound of taps running and I never go near a trampoline. I've even stood up from having a wee, convinced I'd finished, pulled my pants up and I hadn't.

A few years ago I started to have the urge to pee a lot more and really struggled to hold it. After having to jump over many walls into farmers fields I went to see the doctor and got an appointment with one of the doctors that in the well woman clinic. I can't remember exactly what she said was wrong, but she gave me some physio exercises to do and with a bit of perseverance it solved the problem.

Hi Chlobo, isn’t life exciting? I’ve peed my pants a couple of times.. Each time it freaks me out because it’s so random. Most of the time I don’t even know why it happened.

I went to a urologist the first time it happened. I was sure something was wrong. The doc just joked with me. He said he needed to start sending postcards to his female patients when they reached a certain age to let them know what could start happening - like randomly peeing your pants.

I bet your infection contributed to your episode. Mostly, though, I think you’re just experiencing the joys of womanhood.

Best,
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cptdebbie View Post
    Hi Chlobo, isn’t life exciting? I’ve peed my pants a couple of times.. Each time it freaks me out because it’s so random. Most of the time I don’t even know why it happened.

I went to a urologist the first time it happened. I was sure something was wrong. The doc just joked with me. He said he needed to start sending postcards to his female patients when they reached a certain age to let them know what could start happening - like randomly peeing your pants.

I bet your infection contributed to your episode. Mostly, though, I think you’re just experiencing the joys of womanhood.

Best,
    Debbie

Thank you Debbie, it helps to know it isn’t just me it’s happened too. My health anxiety is really bad right now, I just want it to stop. My mind is just obsessed about waiting to become unwell, waiting to find a lump, or something that’s going to end up resulting in me having more tests or rushes to doctors and hospitals. I just can’t function right now. I’m scared all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information