Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman’s trouble, did I wee myself?

Re: Woman’s trouble, did I wee myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    I've only had one child and to be honest I've had lots of leaks over the years for the most random reasons. Unexpected coughs, sudden movements, the sound of taps running and I never go near a trampoline. I've even stood up from having a wee, convinced I'd finished, pulled my pants up and I hadn't.

A few years ago I started to have the urge to pee a lot more and really struggled to hold it. After having to jump over many walls into farmers fields I went to see the doctor and got an appointment with one of the doctors that in the well woman clinic. I can't remember exactly what she said was wrong, but she gave me some physio exercises to do and with a bit of perseverance it solved the problem.
    Thank you for your reply, yes I guess it was an unexpected movement, it just shocked me as it’s never happened before. I’ve had 4 kids and I’ve never done my exercises as I should of done but my bladder control has always been spot on. I’m 31 now so maybe it’s just time and age impacting my bladder and having the babies I’ve had quite close together. My kids are only 7,5,4 and 18 months.
    I just can’t stop the obsessive intrusive thoughts r

Thank you for your replies, I don’t know what I would do without this site to come too.
    I just want to live again, right now all I think about is disease, it’s waiting for me around a corner and there is nothing I can do to stop it. It’s torturing me, and I’m scared

Does anyone know if thrush can cause lower abdominal pain? Almost like period soreness.
    I’ve got a treatment kit coming today so I pray this works. My tummy just doesn’t feel right, it’s bloated and sore. I’m due my period in one week but I never usually have Pre period symptoms this early, it’s usually on the day I get cramping

I’m so sorry you’re struggling Chlobo. I think I’ve had bloating with yeast infections before. They are just so miserable. I bet you will feel a lot better after you treat your infection.

Hugs and prayers!!
    Debbie

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Emmz

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

So… the last couple of days I’m having what feels like period cramps, and the urge to wee more? I used a thrush pessary which seems to have sorted the thrush but now I’m left with this tummy soreness. I can’t even do a urine sample for the doctor without panicking so I really want this to just be Pre period cramps. I’ due on in 3 days but I’ve never had period pain earlier than what my period is expected. Should I wait till I start my period and then see if things improve?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information