Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I KNOW I have Colon Cancer (25 year old Male)

Re: I KNOW I have Colon Cancer (25 year old Male)

Quote Originally Posted by Indeedbeak View Post
    I thought IBS can't cause Nocturnal Diarrhea?
    Well it was the cause of mine..

It was a different Doctor this time so I told him what happened, and he's given me a vile for another FIT Test and booked me in for an Abdominal Ultrasound, as I told him I wasn't getting Upper Right Abdominal Pain back in January. If it's Colon Cancer it would of spread to my Liver now wouldn't it? As that's the most common place it would spread.
    My mate actually had liver cancer and she looked like a Simpson and the whites of her eyes were yellow..

I often get pain in that area. If my biology is right - the top right is where the colon ascends & transverses. But I also get a lot of muscular pain there, and that would be the most likely cause for pain in that area.

I had nocturnal diarrhoea for several years. Never got it checked out (yay, severe medical phobia) but it's been gone for years and I'm still here, so presumably it was IBS.

I had my Colonoscopy while I was Sectioned. (I was put on Section 2 because of my Mental Health) They took me there to get it done and everythings fine, no more Colon Cancer worry 😁 The Endoscopist thinks it's a Muscular Pain, so I'm currently awaiting a Trigger Point Injection.

Hooray!

Please please please look into treating your anxiety long term. And, veggies. Really. Man cannot live off kebabs alone.

Quote Originally Posted by kyllikki View Post
    Hooray!

Please please please look into treating your anxiety long term. And, veggies. Really. Man cannot live off kebabs alone.
    Thanks for your concern kyllikki. I was Sectioned over my Mental Health (taken to hospital without my consent) because they thought I was suffering from Psychosis and I was in a bad way. I'm out now, but they're still going to help me with my Anxiety. I'm currently taking Sertraline and Clonazepam, I'm also currently awaiting CBT/Psychotherapy.

This is exactly what I went through years ago, that one little trigger starts and your mind goes into overdrive... I no longer have HA! But I remember when I did and I remember feeling like no one wanted to help, I felt so alone. My advice would be, If you can afford it pay for a colonoscopy,after you rule out things the HA will get better. I do still have anxiety but no where near as bad as it was. You will be surprised how many symptoms you get with HA, I remember googling something and I would instantly have that pain or symptoms. HA is exhausting and lonely but you will get through it....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information