Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Worried about pfizer & blood clots

Re: Worried about pfizer & blood clots

Quote Originally Posted by Dimdim101 View Post
    Worrying again. Had a look at the scans of my ultrasound and swear I can see areas where it looks like the blood flow is restricted! I am definitely not an expert but I just googled normal scans and it looks like my blood flow is restricted.... I know a professional has looked at it and confirmed things but it still makes me so worried as the pain is still here!
    You're not trained or qualified to look at the scan and interpret it. Don't do it and stop googling it stresses you more.

I knowÂ… it doesnÂ’t help that the leg experiencing the pain has so many visible veins and then I have absolutely no visible ones in the other one! IÂ’m worried that I never had these veins in my calf visible and now I do because of something related to a clot - obviously canÂ’t know for sure but thatÂ’s why I worry. When I feel the pain I also feel like my leg is rippling / twitching in my calf too. Just canÂ’t let go that maybe they missed something in the scan

Couldn't stand the anxiety so had an ultrasound organised.
    Just can’t let go that maybe they missed something in the scan
    Money well spent

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Money well spent

FMP

Free in Australia under Medicare... i feel like the pain is changing - hopefully for the better. Seems less frequent but still a bit weird and stingy/stabby. Trying to keep my mind off it - hope it disappears soon as I am still nervous - assuming clot pain would be a lot worse by now?

Its been two weeks since you started this thread. You've had a (free at that!- good for you!) scientific medical test that ruled out your fear. I think you can put it to bed now

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Leg pain has reduced significantly which i'm really happy about, however of course, as soon as that feels better, I woke up with an unusual cluster of bruises on my other leg. its on my left, inner leg, to the right of my knee - a cluster of about 5 bruises (all small circles).I just find that so unusual - I swear I haven't had bruises like this before so I'm really worried about that platelet/clotting disorder. I'm not sure if the bruises would be much bigger and more severe with something like that, I feel like I'm just waiting for them to get worse! Very worried

Like FMP said above, it's been over a fortnight since you first started this thread and about 3 weeks since you had the jab.

Remember all the symptoms you've been describing since you started this thread could be caused by something completely unrelated to the vaccine (e.g, sleeping in an odd position on the body parts concerned, bumps, etc), or perhaps even (dare I say it) 'psychosomatic' symptoms.

There haven't been any reports of any significant cases of vaccine-induced blood clots or other bad side effects in the news for several months now (at least not here in the UK), so perhaps the manufacturers of the most problematic types inadvertently tweaked the formulations by removing or reducing the 'culprit' ingredients.

Plus I personally believe it was largely blown out of proportion by the media, and of course, the antivaxxers/Covid non-believers at the time!

I do believe it is really rare but as most with health anxiety know, we always think we will be the ones to get it. I think for the clotting disorder, symptoms can start anywhere between 4-28 days post jab - knowing i am still in that timeframe is what i stupidly hold onto. Going to try ignore it for a few days and fingers crossed the bruises will be gone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information