Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worried about pfizer & blood clots

Re: Worried about pfizer & blood clots

Oh wow - this is scarily familiar! I also had past leukemia fears and noticed blood spots after vax (some went away so was obviously from hitting my leg and not realising, others still here). My leg pain is still around and it's driving me crazy - I'm constantly worrying I have a DVT that will become a PE at any time, so if I feel short of breath for a second I get sent into major panic. I'm so worried the ultrasound missed something but I'm sure it's unlikely...Doesn't help that the calf with the pain has more visible veins & is slightly bigger (normal asymmetry I hope). I think DVT pain is also more throbbing and intense, mine is just like a sharp twinge for a few seconds which then releases (sometimes with some muscle twitches in the leg...not sure if that's a DVT symptom) it's all a bit weird!

I know. I felt some relief after the vaccine but this is the forth day and after I've noticed those spots I've read that on forth day those conditions come.
    I am looking at both my legs and I see some redness on other, but different, I am going crazy. I know that some people had that after Pfizer, not only from Astra Zeneca and I can't cope with it. I am scared to go to sleep because I am scared I'll wake up covered in those spots.
    I don't know what to think anymore. This is a living hell since 2020. But I've been in HA hell since 13 years old so... I don't know.

I really hope it's nothing dangerous for both of us.

Me too - I feel like the odds are in our favour but I guess health anxiety doesn't really work that way. HA is hard - there is always going to be something in the back of your mind you worry about, but sometimes it spirals and that's definitely what's happening to me now! DIdn't help that I was in a facebook group and had someone post about getting a blood clot (DVT) 2 weeks after their second pfizer dose - albeit they had a very swollen leg, severe pain & their leg was hot to the touch. But for me it's just that unusual pain that's enough to scare me!

Quote Originally Posted by phamtrinh80h3 View Post
    Đăng ký BIDV SmartBanking tại nh*

- Nh*n qu* 300.000 đồng

- Nh*n ngay combo voucher 200.000 đồng, gồm 2 mã giảm giá VNPAY-QR v* 2 mã giảm giá Vnshop, trị giá 50.000 đồng/mã.

- Ho*n ngay 50% (tối đa 50.000 đồng) giá trị nạp tiền điện thoại lần đầu trên ứng dụng.

- Nh*n thêm 50.000 đồng tiền mặt khi đăng ký bằng định danh trực tuyến eKYC v* thực hiện một giao dịch t*i ch*nh

Chi tiết chương trình tại: https://www.bidv.com.vn/smartbanking
    Get lost! Smart banking has nothing to do with this particular issue.

Worrying again. Had a look at the scans of my ultrasound and swear I can see areas where it looks like the blood flow is restricted! I am definitely not an expert but I just googled normal scans and it looks like my blood flow is restricted.... I know a professional has looked at it and confirmed things but it still makes me so worried as the pain is still here!

hi, i had my 2 pfizer jabs and since been on holiday. No DVT or other things happened so its all good

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Get lost! Smart banking has nothing to do with this particular issue.
    Quoting spam doesn't help the issue either

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Quoting spam doesn't help the issue either

FMP
    So I've basically got no right to object to such things?

Is the term 'spam' now insulting/potentially offensive?

Good god, what's the world coming to where I'm even shot down in flames for speaking my mind about things that don't even belong on here.

I think I'm going to quit this forum for good, as I feel as though I'm being treated like a troublemaker!

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    So I've basically got no right to object to such things?

Is the term 'spam' now insulting/potentially offensive?

Good god, what's the world coming to where I'm even shot down in flames for speaking my mind about things that don't even belong on here.

I think I'm going to quit this forum for good, as I feel as though I'm being treated like a troublemaker!
    The best way to object to spam is to just report it. Admin will handle it. No sense in making it something bigger than it is because it annoys you.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    The best way to object to spam is to just report it. Admin will handle it. No sense in making it something bigger than it is because it annoys you.

FMP
    OK, I think I was over-reacting a bit at the heat of the moment now having thought it over.

Perhaps I was actually fanning the flames by spewing venom at such posters, where I would instead be better off doing exactly what you suggest.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information