Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red spot/bump on chest

Red spot/bump on chest

Hi everyone. About a week ago I noticed a red spot/bump on chest above breast though and just thought it was a spot so tried not to panic but all of a sudden I'm freaking out thinking it could be cancer? What do you think? I've had it about a week. Its quite small. Like a red boil type thing. Please reply.
    Love Louise xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Red spot/bump on chest

It'll be a spot. Ones in that place can take ages to heal.

why are you so worried?

what help are you getting for the real problem here?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Red bump on chest- really scared

Hi there. About a week ago I posted on here about a red bump on my chest. Had it maybe nearly two weeks now. I feel it has to be cancer as surely a harmless bump or spot would've healed by now. I'm so scared, sat here crying and freaking out. Anyone had anything like this? I really just thought it was a spot to begin with. Its above the breasts. Maybe it could still be breast cancer? Even though its above the breasts. Please reply. Love Louise. Xxxxxxxxxx

Re: Red bump on chest- really scared

I’m sorry you’re feeling like this! How big is the bump? I have a lot of tiny bright red cherry hemangiomas on my stomach and chest.

Even a harmless bump sometimes may last for a long time, depending what it was caused by.

In July a red, pretty big spot was under my left shoulder (sort of above my left breast), which lasted for longer than a month, I eventually went to the doctor, and it turned out to be a bite from the unusual mites we had here on East Coast in the US, which remained after Cicadas this year. It eventually disappeared, but the skin there remained tiny bit darker. Do not fret , it is most probably nothing, and give it another week, and if it does not go away, see your doctor, just to be at peace.

It does not sound at all like what you are scared of.

Its not to big. When I look in the mirror at it, it just looks like a spot but I feel it and start to panic and I keep poking and prodding it which probably ain't helping it. I'm just so scared though.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hey. Still really freaking out over this. Just don't know what it could be? Its not sore or itchy which i know means its more likely to be cancer? I'm just petrified, just seems in such an odd place. Any advice? When I poke and prod it, it looks worse and goes really red. Please reply. Louise. Xxxxxxxxxx

I'm not one for paid reassurance but go see a doctor if you're that concerned

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information