Thread: Does it ever end 😭

Does it ever end 😭

I turned 40. I've had HA for a while. I smoked off & on. Usually as a coping mechanism even though I know how ridiculous that sounds.
    Anyhow, went for my yearly physical bc im 40, and to finally face my fear of doctors.I've been in a spiral since I made the appointment. First I was worried abt my BP (that checked out fine as I logged them at home), then my dr did a chest xray & was scared of the results (that was fine) then I had blood work that showed some things weren't in "normal" range. I lost it. (I messaged Dr & she said they looked fine - just needed B12) now I'm worrying over a sore throat on one side that sometimes hurts when I swallow & sometimes my ear feels full. I know how I sound. I thought I'd feel relief after quitting & biting the bullet and going to the dr. I don't. I have a mammogram in abt 2 weeks that ill probably be freaking out about later too. And the craziest thing is I just want to smoke. 😭 I won't. But I just want this HA to end...

Re: Does it ever end 😭

I know how you feel, it feels never ending and exhausting being frightened all the time.
    I’ve also got the same throat symptoms today, it feels sore but on one side and only when I swallow, I keep feeling warm and my forehead feels heavy and weird. It’s just constant symptom jumping. Sorry I can’t help more, I just know how much this sucks :(

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    I know how you feel, it feels never ending and exhausting being frightened all the time.
    I’ve also got the same throat symptoms today, it feels sore but on one side and only when I swallow, I keep feeling warm and my forehead feels heavy and weird. It’s just constant symptom jumping. Sorry I can’t help more, I just know how much this sucks :(
    It truly is exhausting & logically I know uneeded worry. This morning it was all feeling a bit better. Then I went on a run & noticed if I turn my head to the side & swallow it hurts. Who does that?! I do, bc I think its like I'm looking for something to worry about. I need to stop. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Hi Heather,
    i know EXACTLY,how you feel,i have just had loads of blood tests done,they came back o/k,but i am still full of fear why?
    Because my mind still will not believe that i am alright.it drives me nuts literally.I always think what about the things blood tests cannot find,instead of looking on the bright side of things.I have had h/a for so long my mind has become used to being miserable.[is this you heather?]

Quote Originally Posted by sheena1946 View Post
    Hi Heather,
    i know EXACTLY,how you feel,i have just had loads of blood tests done,they came back o/k,but i am still full of fear why?
    Because my mind still will not believe that i am alright.it drives me nuts literally.I always think what about the things blood tests cannot find,instead of looking on the bright side of things.I have had h/a for so long my mind has become used to being miserable.[is this you heather?]
    Yes, I can relate to this thought process. As I sit here I've noticed my throat hasn't been hurting. So I turn it to the side and swallow. Like a test. It hurt a tad. Then I feel a sinking feeling. I don't think most people would even have thought twice abt the feeling. Im trying not to touch my throat but thats hard too.
    Anyhow, today I'm going to buy new plants for my front planter & just try to enjoy life. I hope you feel at peace with it all soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Thread Information