Hi guys

Just as the title says my 28 yr old daughter who still lives at home has covid…

She is doing ok thank god she was quite poorly Saturday and Sunday but feels much better today she hasn’t needed hospital care thank god she is double jabbed

I’m so scared now I know it’s in the house I’m scared I will get it or my husband but especially my 20 yr old son who has Autism he is scared of covid very much he is dealing with the fact that it’s in the house extremely well..I am petrified one of us will end up really poorly we are all double jabbed

I have friends who work in hospitals and they are basically all telling me that the people in hospitals with it now are people who haven’t had the jab or only had 1 but the fear is still that that me or one of mine will end up a newspaper headline

My daughter got ill last Thursday night didn’t feel too good Friday so took a lateral flow sat morning which was positive and then went for a pcr which she got the results for Sunday morning I haven’t physically seen her since Saturday she’s been in her room she wears a mask to use the toilet and sprays antibacterial spray after she’s done I have hand sanitizer all over the house I use gloves and wear a mask when handling her food plates or cups

Am I doing enough? I am so scared thanks for reading guys x