I have been away from this site for awhile, its been a few years and I've been doing well with my anxiety.

But over the last few months I have found myself really prodding my legs checking for swelling, this was brought on by noticing some slight pitting over my left shin bone several years back and it comes and goes. It is really limited to my left shin bone odd enough.

I have had 2 echocardiograms performed since 2014 the last being almost 5 years ago and were normal and so I really don't what the deal is. It is most noticeable after work or after I've sat around for hours. Never visibly swollen. I would like to add that I do consume a lot of processed foods and my sodium intake is probably high though I don't track it, I don't drink a lot of water and I never exercise but am not overweight, I also have to stand all day and then when I come home I sit the rest of the day and so yeah I am not doing my circulation any favors.

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and share some of my experiences lately, it's been a little tough at times but I have managed to brush it off.