Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Second Vaccine Fear

Re: Second Vaccine Fear

Thank you so much. I’m going to get up tomorrow and do it. It’s such a shame there hasn’t been some kind of support for people who find it hard like me. I’m sure some of the unvaccinated people it will be because of worries and not necessarily all anti vax.
    Thank you x

I agree. I think you are absolutely doing the right thing, Trixie. Get up tomorrow and get yourself protected. It's the very best thing you can do for yourself and for your family and well done!! xx

Thank goodness. I just noticed this thread and thought I was the only one. Guys, I need some help. I haven't had my second jab for 6 months+. I got so worried about the myocarditis issues due to the second vaccine for males under 40. I am a 33 year old guy. I had my first jab, but never had my second jab due to the scare stories. I am at the point where I'm not wanting the jab. I also need it to travel, which Is what I would like to do in 2022. Most countries seem to require 2 jabs to enter their countries, so I got to get the second jab. Anybody know if it will still be okay to receive the 2nd jab? Given the large gap and all. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AzorAhai19 View Post
    Thank goodness. I just noticed this thread and thought I was the only one. Guys, I need some help. I haven't had my second jab for 6 months+. I got so worried about the myocarditis issues due to the second vaccine for males under 40. I am a 33 year old guy. I had my first jab, but never had my second jab due to the scare stories. I am at the point where I'm not wanting the jab. I also need it to travel, which Is what I would like to do in 2022. Most countries seem to require 2 jabs to enter their countries, so I got to get the second jab. Anybody know if it will still be okay to receive the 2nd jab? Given the large gap and all. Thanks.
    It's never too late. Best to get it done as soon as you can.

Well my second is tomorrow… I feel your pain it’s so awful when you have anxiety about it. Apparently six months is classed as fully vaccinated still. I will ask tomorrow for you and post back. I’m concerned about heart issues too after having chest pains on the first one. You are younger than me though, I’m a middle aged woman 😹😹 Have you booked it? The cases are so so high now it’s inevitable that we will all catch it

I am the oldest member on NMP. I have anxiety i take tablets fo,r and also heart disease , I have had all my jabs for covid. No problem to me. i just get on with it.

That’s fab well done Magic. Wish I could get my head into that space. Waiting for doc to prescribe me meds so hoping that helps the anxiety enough to be able to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    I am the oldest member on NMP. I have anxiety i take tablets fo,r and also heart disease , I have had all my jabs for covid. No problem to me. i just get on with it.
    The oldest member? I know there are several older than me but the oldest?

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information