Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Workplace bullying out of control

Re: Workplace bullying out of control

Quote Originally Posted by ldickerson1973 View Post
    Well thanks for doubting me and assuming I'm hiding something. I suggest you don't try to ,"help" by accusing people of hiding things. You have no idea of what I've been through. Must be nice to judge other people because you feel you have all the answers. Go on a workplace bullying group on Facebook or Quora and you will quickly be outnumbered by people who haven't had your luck. Maybe there's a rape victim somewhere you should be blaming for their rape.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
    Some people have given you excellent advice and solutions but you keep rebutting them as impossible. There’s no need to be rude to them.

In the UK we have an employee helpline called ACAS. See if you gave one of them. Try HR and your boss anyway. Keep notes, save emails. Take the high road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on the receiving end of bullying by certain staff members at various schools, respite units and day centres I have attended over the years, of whom I personally believe had the hump with me because I (dare I say it) appeared to be more 'able' and 'intelligent' than most of the other pupils/clients at said places and the bullying staff members concerned obviously resented the fact that I was more assertive and able to stand up for myself against their power-mad attitudes, especially whenever I pointed out to them that they were making mistakes themselves, and they seemed to be in some kind of denial.

The managers of all of those places seemed to turn a blind eye to the bullying activities of those staff members, probably for both 'political' reasons and in order to 'keep the peace'!

At my current day centre I've been lucky that there's been no 'problem' staff members so far, and I really hope that continues to be the case.

Okay, I'll come out and say it. There's a rule I apply when the world seems to be against me.

If one person makes me miserable, they're almost certainly the problem.
    If two people make me miserable, they could well be the problem.

If three people make me miserable? Time to take a deep breath and a long look inwards, because I'm probably the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ldickerson1973 View Post
    Well thanks for doubting me and assuming I'm hiding something. I suggest you don't try to ,"help" by accusing people of hiding things. You have no idea of what I've been through. Must be nice to judge other people because you feel you have all the answers. Go on a workplace bullying group on Facebook or Quora and you will quickly be outnumbered by people who haven't had your luck. Maybe there's a rape victim somewhere you should be blaming for their rape.
    My 'luck'? That's rich. Your extreme reaction actually speaks volumes and affirms my thoughts. Good luck. I hope you find some peace.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Okay, I'll come out and say it. There's a rule I apply when the world seems to be against me.

If one person makes me miserable, they're almost certainly the problem.
    If two people make me miserable, they could well be the problem.

If three people make me miserable? Time to take a deep breath and a long look inwards, because I'm probably the problem.
    Oh I was going to say something similar to this but you’ve said it much better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information