Thread: Have really scared myself

Have really scared myself

Hi, yesterday while eating breakfast with toddler grandaughter I suddenly had weird feeling I nose, carried on eating , then started sneezing nose still felt odd as if I had sniffed pepper, so gave it a big blow when a piece of blackberry I had eaten came shooting out, I must admit I've googled now scared myself so much, I'm so stupid I know better I shouldn't Google has this ever happened to anybody else I'm tying myself in knots here

Re: Have really scared myself

Your nose and the back of your throat are connected, don't worry about it. If you sneeze when you're eating there'll always be bits of food coming out.

I once sneezed out, eventually, a piece of branston pickle, it burnt like mad and hurt. Why are you worried, what is the fear exactly ? As Blue says they are connected and most people, I think, at one time or other have happen what you have had happen. If you are talking and eating it is more likely - your body did exactly what it was mean to do, felt a foreign body go slightly the wrong way and rejected it with the sneezing.

Quote Originally Posted by julia View Post
    Hi, yesterday while eating breakfast with toddler grandaughter I suddenly had weird feeling I nose, carried on eating , then started sneezing nose still felt odd as if I had sniffed pepper, so gave it a big blow when a piece of blackberry I had eaten came shooting out, I must admit I've googled now scared myself so much, I'm so stupid I know better I shouldn't Google has this ever happened to anybody else I'm tying myself in knots here
    I have to agree with the other. A normal thing since they are connected. Your body knew the blackberry was in the wrong place and expelled it. Like if you start laughing with a mouth full of water...sometimes it goes the wrong way.lol

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Thread Information