Thread: Adrenaline Surge / Brain Zaps

Adrenaline Surge / Brain Zaps

I feel that this is the end for me. I’ve had these for two weeks now, every time without fail just at that dropping off point in sleep, a bolt of energy goes through my brain and body. I’m now also hearing sounds that don’t exist. I can’t function like this. I’m going to lose my new job I started. I feel like there is only one way out and it breaks my heart to say it.

Re: Adrenaline Surge / Brain Zaps

Quote Originally Posted by Nico Bellic View Post
    I feel that this is the end for me. I’ve had these for two weeks now, every time without fail just at that dropping off point in sleep, a bolt of energy goes through my brain and body. I’m now also hearing sounds that don’t exist. I can’t function like this. I’m going to lose my new job I started. I feel like there is only one way out and it breaks my heart to say it.
    I hope you have someone you can reach out to. Someone close?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Being both physically & mentally exhausted can do a lot to us. Do you have meds to help you sleep? I know they aren't ideal, but at this point may be a good option?

My meds are not working I’m wide awake at 5:37 had about an hour. My body and brain are so tired but the later refuses to let me go into a sleep state. I can’t live like this. I’m gonna have to turn away my new job which was my dream job. People won’t understand that. I feel so unlucky. This has broke me completely. All my anxiety and stress is from these Brain Zaps / Adrenaline Surges. Never had them like this.

My meds are not working I’m wide awake at 5:37 had about an hour. My body and brain are so tired but the later refuses to let me go into a sleep state. I can’t live like this. I’m gonna have to turn away my new job which was my dream job. People won’t understand that. I feel so unlucky. This has broke me completely. All my anxiety and stress is from these Brain Zaps / Adrenaline Surges. Never had them like this.
    I'm sorry you are going through this. I know its overwhelming. Do you have a doctor you trust that you can talk with? Maybe they can prescribe something else for the overall anxiety. You can only do your best.

This will get better. This is a temporary problem albeit im sure very frustrating & exhausting. I hope you are ok. I know when we are in the midst of our issues it all seems so consuming. I was just there in my own thing. I hope you get some relief soon & can rest.

Hey! Just wanted to check in & see how you were. Hope today is brighter for you.

Thread Information