Hi, everyone. I’m completely terrified right now. My 11 year old son, for the last month and a half has been vomiting once or twice a week, at different times of day, and says he has headaches occasionally. Some background. He plays football, and before all this started, he got knocked down at practice and hit his head on the ground pretty hard. He was very shaken up and cried some, but we didn’t go to the doctor At the time because he seemed fine, and he had a helmet on. He also has pretty severe anxiety about school. Last night he vomited for the first time in about a week and an anxiety episode about a school project preceded it. During his anxiety attack he said his stomach hurt and he went to throw up. He said he did not have a headache. We have been to the doctor and he looked him over and did some neurological/balance tests, looked in his eyes, in the office and sent us on our way. We even went to the ER once and the doctor there also did those same tests and didn’t think a CAT scan was needed, but that he might have post concussion syndrome. I’m just so worried that he might have a brain tumor. Would the vomiting be mostly in the morning and every day though with that? Could anxiety cause these symptoms? Please help.