Hi

I had the flu jab on Wed afternoon (I get it through working at the hospital). Felt bit rubbish Tues with pain in the vaccinated arm, going up to my neck. Woke up Wed morning to see a large visible lump above my collar bone. Knew on sight it was supraclavicular lymph node and to be honest, I lost my mind. I've always been scared of one of these nodes coming up. Anyway cut to a few hours later, and managed to see a nurse practitioner at the GP. She said she wasn't concerned and said its a reaction to the flu jab, apparently they've had quite few people in with the same thing and so to give it 2 weeks to go down. She also spoke to a GP cus I was in such a state and he didn't even want to see it.

Since then I can't think of anything else, it's all I think about, I feel depressed, hopeless. I can't get a hold of myself. My family think it's started to reduce in size... sometimes I think so but other times I think it hasn't. My husband has taken the weekend off of work cus I've been in such a state.

Any thoughts or personal experiences really appreciated.

Thank you
Kayleigh