Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breast tissue issue

Re: Breast tissue issue

That's brilliant that you're having it tomorrow. You don't have long to wait at all.
    I'm also going for a mammogram and ultrasound tomorrow. Only found out today. Getting really scared now but just have to go through with it and see what happens.

Best of luck again for tomorrow but I'm sure you'll be fine after what she said today

I'll say a prayer for us both then! Good results & calm nerves. Do let me know how you do as well. Yes, I got more nervous as the days approached. It will be ok though. Sounds like we have similar things going on.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenGirl View Post
    That's brilliant that you're having it tomorrow. You don't have long to wait at all.
    I'm also going for a mammogram and ultrasound tomorrow. Only found out today. Getting really scared now but just have to go through with it and see what happens.

Best of luck again for tomorrow but I'm sure you'll be fine after what she said today
    How did your apt go?
    Just had my ultrasound. The tech was quiet the whole time, so she didn't offer the constant reassurance the tech i had years ago did.lol she just went over the area I had said I was concerned about, went & talked to radiologist & said He had all the images he needed & the results would be sent to my dr. I think she saw the panic in my face and then said "there's nothing to worry about".
    So thats all I have for now. Im hoping that translates into "all good, we will just see you next year" However, that wasn't said so I guess I wait to hear from the dr.

I just heard from the dr. She said they were cysts & we will just check again in a year. That seems like good news to me.

Hope your appointment went well.

Oh that's fantastic, I'm so so happy for you.
    I'm surprised you weren't given a definite answer in the ultrasound but it doesn't matter now. You got the answer you wanted in the end

My appointment went well too - she said my mammogram and ultrasound were both normal, everything looked fine there. So I don't have to go back anymore.

It's such a relief, isn't it! My mind was really starting to go places when I was waiting

I hope you can relax now and start enjoying yourself

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenGirl View Post
    Oh that's fantastic, I'm so so happy for you.
    I'm surprised you weren't given a definite answer in the ultrasound but it doesn't matter now. You got the answer you wanted in the end

My appointment went well too - she said my mammogram and ultrasound were both normal, everything looked fine there. So I don't have to go back anymore.

It's such a relief, isn't it! My mind was really starting to go places when I was waiting

I hope you can relax now and start enjoying yourself
    Thank you so much. Im so happy to hear your good news too!

I just told my husband its been a long month with my health concerns. I said I've felt like I've dodged a bunch of bullets. He then said "yes, but you created the bullets." Hes right. I need to learn to get a handle on all of this. Its time to find peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information