Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: If I had bladder or kidney cancer, would I have worse symptoms by now?

Re: My urine looked like grapefruit juice today. I have bladder cancer, I just know

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    why did you cancel it?

Because I broke out in hives on election day, I needed to get a PCR covid test before the scan, and those can take a few days to proceess. There wasn't enough time.

Anyway, I for the most part am feeling okay now. I don't have a lot of persistent lower back pain like I did a month ago, but theres still a part of me that wants to investigate why I had blood in my urine in the first place. Theres no way that it's normal to have urine the color of grapefruit juice, and can be a sign of a serious medical problem.

Re: My urine looked like grapefruit juice today. I have bladder cancer, I just know

Quote Originally Posted by NervousSubject View Post
    Because I broke out in hives on election day, I needed to get a PCR covid test before the scan, and those can take a few days to proceess. There wasn't enough time.

Anyway, I for the most part am feeling okay now. I don't have a lot of persistent lower back pain like I did a month ago, but theres still a part of me that wants to investigate why I had blood in my urine in the first place. Theres no way that it's normal to have urine the color of grapefruit juice, and can be a sign of a serious medical problem.
    So if you feel okay now what's that telling you its not cancer so why are you still worrying about it try focusing on your real issue here as you are not taking it on board what everyone is saying to you take care xx

Well it's been around a year, so far I haven't had any more blood in my urine and so far, every single urine dip stick test that I've had since then have come back totally normal. To my knowlegde, I haven't been losing an exponential amount of weight so I'm guessing I should be in the clear, but every so often I do feel tiny twinges in my bladder area that make me feel like it's happening again...But so far, every single time I peed, it was some variation of yellow like it's supposed to be. I want to believe I'm in the clear, but this is just an albatross thats across my neck that I just cant get rid of....

If I had bladder or kidney cancer, would I have worse symptoms by now?

Its now been 13 months since I had blood in my urine...I still have no idea what exactly caused it. I want to think that it's because I was so scared of dying of a heart attack, I was taking lots of baby aspirin every night, like 3 pills....All I know is that every single time I went to the bathroom since, it's been some variation of yellow like it normally should and all my subsequent dipstick tests have come back negative for invisible hematuria or protien. The negative cytology should have put my mind at ease but all I can think about is the rate of false negatives in early cancer detection....I'm so scared I'm one of those false negatives and I DO have bladder cancer. The only things reassuring me at this point is that I lack most of the red flag symptoms of cancer (unexplained weight loss, extreme fatigue, loss of appetite)...but nothing can change the fact that it still happened.

Im scared if I go to the doctor, I'm going to be coming out of it with a stage 4 cancer diagnosis :(

Re: If I had bladder or kidney cancer, would I have worse symptoms by now?

I wouldn't focus on this so much as getting help for the HA? Are you doing that as well?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I just dont know anymore, part of me thinks that I'm fine because I havent displayed any of the red flag symptoms of cancer...but theres still that part of me that still thinks that theres something wrong, epecially when I feel the some kind of twinge in my lower back/pelvic region.

You have to move on to be honest and you didn't answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    You have to move on to be honest and you didn't answer my question.
    It would be easier to write it off as health anxiety if I didn't have a very real and very scary symptom a year ago

Yes a YEAR ago and not now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information