Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collarbone lymph node after Covid 3rd shot

Collarbone lymph node after Covid 3rd shot

Hi all
    I don’t feel my lymph nodes because of my anxiety.

After 2nd Moderna shot on right arm, I got swollen tender collarbone lymph node. It went down after a few weeks.

5 days ago, I got my 3rd Modena booster shot on left arm. Repeatedly told my brain to keep both of my hands away from self exams. Went through fever, body ache, armpit pain, etc.

Tonight stupidly felt my neck/chest area and voila, I felt a movable lump (not tender at all) right above the collarbone on the left arm where the shot was. It jumped when I pushed it.

Logically trying to tell myself this is the shot side effect. Anxiously on the back of my mind, it says OMG a swollen non-tender collarbone node means bad thing. I don’t need to google to remember this.

I just had a normal CBC blood count 2 months ago for something else. 😩 do I run back to GP or wait for 2 weeks for it to settle down? I hate myself for not being disciplined and did the check tonight.

Thanks for reading my rant.

Helen

Re: Collarbone lymph node after Covid 3rd shot

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

In all likelihood it's from the shot. Give it time to settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkins View Post
    In all likelihood it's from the shot. Give it time to settle down.
    Whilst at the same time trying not to get too embroiled in all the hyped-up scare stories online.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Whilst at the same time trying not to get too embroiled in all the hyped-up scare stories online.
    Thanks. I definitely won’t google. While waiting for it to go down, the thought in the back of my head would be insufferable 😩

I'm having mine tomorrow and I'm very concerned about getting node swellings. I had AZ before with no issues

Yes, I had a tender armpit and collarbone lymph node (never been able to feel them if I'm honest) on the side of my Pfizer booster for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamplemousse View Post
    Yes, I had a tender armpit and collarbone lymph node (never been able to feel them if I'm honest) on the side of my Pfizer booster for a few days.
    I hope that wont happen with me, I'm not good with lymph nodes at all after having had swollen ones for almost a decade and a half. Swellings in my neck or collarbone would freak me out.
    How long after the jab was it until you got the swellings?

Hopefully it’s resolved for you by now, nhelen - I had lymph node swelling after my booster as well. Took 2-3 days and it was back to normal. Seems to be reported often.

Quote Originally Posted by scared88 View Post
    I hope that wont happen with me, I'm not good with lymph nodes at all after having had swollen ones for almost a decade and a half. Swellings in my neck or collarbone would freak me out.
    How long after the jab was it until you got the swellings?
    I couldn't feel them - I never can - but it was about a day or so, perhaps? I only really noticed the one under my arm when I put some roll-on deodorant on. The tenderness disappeared after a few days and now all is well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information