Re: Small purple thread like veins on breast please help

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    0+0 still = 0

FMP
    I'm so scared. I just can't cope with this

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    I'm so scared. I just can't cope with this
    I get what you're saying fish I do. But I've been checking the skin today so my breast feels sore on the surface. Also when I jump up and down that boob hurts but the right one doesn't which is now concerning me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    0+0 still = 0
    FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Facebook versus professional opinions based on actual visual examination? It's up to you whether you choose Dr Facebook's diagnosis. Bear in mind that as soon as you ask for "reassurance" on social media you have to prepared to be massively triggered and challenged by randoms who may not have your best interests at heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Facebook versus professional opinions based on actual visual examination? It's up to you whether you choose Dr Facebook's diagnosis. Bear in mind that as soon as you ask for "reassurance" on social media you have to prepared to be massively triggered and challenged by randoms who may not have your best interests at heart.
    I should never of posted anything on any groups, it was a silly idea.
    My friend said it doesn't matter if it's suddenly redder, she said the doctors said it wasn't worrying in the first place, but my head says it's progression. I wish I never knew about these sort of cancers. That's where years of googling and reading up on disease has got me.

My friend said it doesn't matter if it's suddenly redder, she said the doctors said it wasn't worrying in the first place, but my head says it's progression. I wish I never knew about these sort of cancers. That's where years of googling and reading up on disease has got me.
    You can never unread this stuff in your mind but you can reject any "self-diagnoses" you might make when heavily influenced by HA and not by years of medical training.

Your "head" is you. You think it's progression. You believe that your "research" gives you more medical knowledge than the medics who have assessed you. Do you actually want to commit to therapy without seeking "reassurance" from either here or on social media groups?

Your "head" is you. You think it's progression. You believe that your "research" gives you more medical knowledge than the medics who have assessed you. Do you actually want to commit to therapy without seeking "reassurance" from either here or on social media groups?
    If my therapist asks me too then I will. I'm struggling tonight, keep looking at the kids and wanting to cry, keep getting horrid thoughts that I've got the start of C but it wasn't or isn't advanced enough for the doctors to see. My friend said nothing has changed in this last month but my anxiety is sky high

Thoughts aren't a medical diagnosis.

Thoughts aren't a medical diagnosis.
    No :( it just seems so real to me. I feel like I'm walking around with cancer, it's horrific.
    I saw my friend today and I showed her again and she said it looked fine and that she wouldn't even go to the doctors about that personally, she said it's just veins and stuff. I don't mind the veins it's just the veins sit inside a pinker patch of skin, I'm not sure if it's just caused by the stretching and deflating of my breast as I've had kids, it is very slightly on the other but not quite as much. If I look in the mirror it looks like a pinker patch rather than the same colour as rest of skin, but when I look close I can see the tiny red and purple veins.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information