Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Small purple thread like veins on breast please help

Re: Small purple thread like veins on breast please help

I’m an absolute mess

Please someone, anyone reply.
    My friend came over last night because I was in such a state and she said my breast looks fine. She said the reason it looks red in photos is because I’m taking a picture with the flash on, therefore highlighting the blood vessels, like when you shine a torch into your finger nail.
    She said my breast looks fine and the photos I sent doesn’t show it how it really appears.
    I said to her why does it look bad when I look down on it, and she said because I'm casting a shadow upon the breast with my head and it makes it look darker. I ran round to my mums crying and my mum said the same thing, I’ve also asked two more female friends who have said the same.
    My friend has said my anxiety is out of control and if I go to the doctor it won’t help me, I’ll just not believe or trust them. She’s asked me to again get more help for my mental health.

I woke up this morning and I’m just a mess, my kids need me and I can’t even do normal things as I’m beside myself

Chlobo, you are in a complete spiral. You have been reassured by numerous people on here and in real life.

Tackle your anxiety through medication, counselling, CBT, self-help, meditation, yoga, there are all sorts of ways to tackle this. It's not easy and it's a bumpy road but it's got to be worth trying everything and to keep trying even when you doubt yourself.

Update I went to see the nurse, she said it looks okay to her and IBC is a distinct rash and actually showed me an orange and said it looks like dimpled and distinct.. She examined my breast and felt no lumps.
    She told me not to worry

So, clearly time to work on your anxiety.

I hope so. She asked me where the rash was, and I showed her the area, she had a good look at both breasts and said they look okay.
    It’s just so hard to let go, when something is in your head.
    She would of known if something was up surely? She seemed very good

None of us can help you if you're not willing to try and set your anxiety aside.

What more can we say Chlobo ? Until you are willing to take that first step yourself to stop positively reenforcing that you have something wrong ? What difference will our words make ? I could have guessed that you'd end up spiralling further yesterday, asking more and more people for reassurance, seeking medical help and getting deeper and deeper into hysteria. You see - even though people on here and many people in real life, and now a nurse have told you there is nothing wrong its still not making a difference - only you can make that difference. Write down all the reasons that this is NOT IBC - on paper - do something proactive and helpful in the right direction. Write the reasons from things people have said here, the people in your life who have physically looked and the nurse. Read that list over and over every time you frighten yourself that something is wrong.

Chlobo, I've said this before and I'll say it again. It's to the point that you HAVE to look into real life help. Do it for your little ones and most of all do it for yourself. Words on a screen are not going to help you at this point. PLEASE seek out some help!

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I feel like I’m incapable of getting my anxiety under control.
    Today I’ve been looking at my breast again and I’m still worried. I feel like I just can’t keep going. We went to see some fireworks tonight and I felt so low because of my breast.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information