Thread: Bruise…worried

Bruise…worried

Hi everyone. So I’m back to this. I just had follow up blood work two weeks ago and it was good. But now I have a bruise on my lower stomach above my pelvis. Don’t know where it came from other than maybe the gym or my three year old kicking me in her sleep or something. I just don’t understand why I would have a bruise in such a random place. It also doesn’t help that my gums bleed a little bit when I brush. Would the blood work two weeks ago have shown if I had leukemia or if I was developing it? I hate this…

Re: Bruise…worried

You have your reasons it might have showed up, there's no need to stress about this.

Spiraling over bruises…again :(

Hi everyone. I’m back. A couple of days ago I woke up with a few bruises on my lower stomach along with some petechiae. I had one in this same area a few weeks ago. My toddler does tend to kick me around this area during diaper changes lately and I think this could be it. I also wore pretty tight jeans the day before. But, I’m so worried about leukemia again. I had a CBC six weeks ago that was normal, and I also had one in September that came back with mild anemia, but I brought that back up by the second test with iron supplements. WBC and platelets were normal on both tests. Could leukemia have developed this quickly? Please help. I don’t know what it is about bruises, but they terrify me. :(

Re: Spiraling over bruises…again :(

Quote Originally Posted by atm4660 View Post
    My toddler does tend to kick me around this area during diaper changes lately and I think this could be it.
    Cause and effect.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Bruise…worried

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information