Hi everyone! I'm suffering from some bad health anxiety and I'm looking for some reassurance. I'm 21 years old, worried about my heart. Despite finally quitting smoking this year and being pretty high on the BMI
I somehow, to my shock have a RHR under 60, yet it can rise up to 150. I feel so dizzy throughout the day and also seem to have high(ish???) blood pressure. 140/90 last i was in there, not being treated for it because my
GP isn't worried whatsoever! Gave me an echo and a two day ECG monitor, both came up great! Yet I'll be walking around feeling rather dizzy, laying down usually helps it, exercise usually does as well which I've been doing a lot more of lately
because I'm tired of being anxious about me being unhealthy and doing nothing about it. Heart attack and stroke being my biggest fears, since I don't know the statistics of my age group having heart attacks and strokes, and despite how much I fight the intrusive thoughts they keep me up at night. My left arm is a little sore, and I have BAD chest discomfort! Keep telling myself its a heart attack.. I'm trying to take the steps to a healthier life but I keep telling myself I'm too late.