Morning all

I have felt fine, went for light lunch on Monday with couple of friends, no alcohol, that evening felt strange sensation across chest, nipple to nipple, like a little flurry for around a second. Happened a few times over the evening. No chest pains that I was aware of....but a worrier so automatically think it is related to heart. Tuesday it was a bit more central, again only for a second, possibly 5 times during the day. Wednesday felt OK during day then early evening it felt like it was in my left side but couldn't say if it was in my boob or my heart, or my lungs. Yesterday was good, today it is in left side but again I can't tell if it is in my boob tissue or under it, it comes and goes lasts no longer than the flick of a switch, at rest, no exertion.

I know my anxiety is probably making it worse or making me feel it a bit more. I don't want to go to GP if it is in my mind, but I don't want to drop down dead.

If it was a heart attack surely I would have had stronger deeper pain, more constant.

thank you