Thread: Travis Scott hits fan and entices crowd to get involved for taking his shoe

Travis Scott hits fan and entices crowd to get involved for taking his shoe

This guy is going to be bankrupt. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

https://vidmax.com/video/208614-sata...on-him-leaving

You've got to question the brains of the police officers for dropping this lady on the head: https://vidmax.com/video/208534-vira...ad-by-security

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Re: Travis Scott hits fan and entices crowd to get involved for taking his shoe

I find Travis Scott and Drake to be vile people tbh. He makes my skin crawl.

Sounds like a bit of a hellraiser to me.

Plus it seems that a lot of these pop stars almost always seem to get off scot-free in the end, whilst other people have the book thrown at them for far lesser (and more trivial) misdemeanours!

But hey-ho, life isn't fair, is it?
    Last edited by Lencoboy; 15-11-21 at 08:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    Sounds like a bit of a hellraiser to me.

Plus it seems that a lot of these pop stars almost always seem to get off scot-free in the end, whilst other people have the book thrown at them for far lesser (and more trivial) misdemeanours!

But hey-ho, life isn't fair, is it?
    By the sound of it, Travis Scott and Drake were essentially inciting violence at that event, in which they should both ideally have the book thrown at them, but it will no doubt be the crowd themselves that will get most of the blame, despite their being riled up by the aforementioned artists on stage.

But at least (on the plus side) there were no reports of any shootings nor stabbings at said event.

Thread Information