Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 Years of No More Panic this month

20 Years of No More Panic this month

Hi all

I created NMP back in November 2001 so we are 20 years old this month which is a massive achievement in my eyes.

I would like to thank all the admins/chat moderators and members that have been with me over the years and helped keep NMP running and successful.

I have made some wonderful friends from here and met (in person) many fantastic people that have made all of it worthwhile.

We have had a good share of issues on the website/forum and the police have been involved on a few occasions with the abuse myself and other admins personally received. But we are still here and we got through the hatred and persistent abuse and despite all the threats we are still going strong.

THANK YOU to everyone that keeps NMP running and all those that reply and help others despite their own problems.

Here's to the next 20 years!
    Last edited by nomorepanic; 21-11-21 at 20:02.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: 20 Years of No More Panic this month

Happy 20th birthday, NMP and congratulations to you, Nic and all the admin staff for making such an achievement possible. You must have been through some terrible times when it would have been easier to throw in the towel..so it's all credit to you that so many people can still benefit from the site.

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do xx

Congratulations, Nic! Thanks to you and all the staff for providing this wonderful site.

This has been a helpful forum for me and in turn, I hoped I've helped a few people along the way.

Today is a bitter-sweet anniversary for me: it was 35 years ago today Mrs. Pamplemousse and I exchanged contracts on this house. We were only planning to stay here five or so years...

I can’t thank you enough for creating NMP. I too have made some great friends and without this Site I would have been totally lost when I was diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder. Thank you!

This forum has genuinely been a lifesaver for me. when I started using this site it was constant high levels of anxiety. Now it’s just the odd occasion where I have a rough day or two. That’s absolutely to be attributed to this site and all the wonderful people here that have helped me to see I’m not alone, and helped me along my path to recovery. I check in here now mostly to try and help others, or to catch up with people that I’ve enjoyed speaking with.

It’s not said near enough….so thank you all so much for creating and maintaining this site. I would have been lost without it.

Wow wow ... thank u so much for sticking to it and keeping the forum going. I can only imagine what it must be like to run such a place and keep it in check. I couldn't do it, and I realize you are also dealing with your own issues, Nic, so it can't always be easy. I'm sorry you've been harassed, but that is great you have actually met some nice people in person.

As you well know, Its just here and 1 other place (just hanging on) for me and I'm so glad I stumbled my way here while suffering one night with bad insomnia (you're forum come up on a google search). It was your very own BlueIris that reached out to me that very night and said (something along the lines) it does get better and I keep that in my inbox and read it now and again. Many nice people have also been helpful and and I'm touched to know others care so deeply and reply. Also, you and Venus were so kind to accommodate when I asked for a username change.

So glad to be here and wishing you, admin, and other moderators continued success with your amazing community!

-Sal
    Last edited by Scissel; 21-11-21 at 22:51.

Thank you so very, very much for this forum!

This forum and the people on it have been invaluable for me over the last 6 months.

🥳🥳🥳

Happy 20th Birthday no more panic
    heres to the next 20 years
    Thank you for everything you do dont know were i would of been without this site .
    Lots of love to you all
    celticlass xxx

Happy birthday NMP ! Thank you for this great website.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information