Thread: Throat cancer stomach cancer or bowl cancer

Throat cancer stomach cancer or bowl cancer

I'm really struggling my symptoms are getting no better don't know what to do constant clearing my throat a cough that won't go away and wheezing acid reflux sinus problems . Also been having loose stools bloating and a lot of gas I don't know what to do could Al, this be connected and be cancer I'm so worried I have spoken to the doctor lots of times over the last month or so I have had a chest x ray came back clear he is sending me for a camera down my throat I don't know what to do should i try a go private for the camera

Re: Throat cancer stomach cancer or bowl cancer

What is the benefit to going private? Getting it done sooner? From what I understand it’s much more expensive to go that route. Do you feel that if your doctor was that concerned he would fast track your endoscopy?

All of your symptoms can be caused by high levels of anxiety as well. Based on the variety of your symptoms, it seems to me that it’s more anxiety driven than illness driven, but I’m not a doctor so can’t say for sure. Can you do anything to try and reduce your anxiety levels while you’re waiting for your appointment? It’s worth a try and doesn’t cost you anything.

Not been great today had diarrhea all day really worried now . Hi glassgirlw thank you for your reply was thinking about going private to get the test done quicker it would be expensive

Do you find that you’re constantly thinking about your symptoms all day? Or scanning yourself throughout the day to see how you’re feeling, if you’re experiencing any new symptoms? I ask these things because I’ve been there myself. And as long as you allow yourself to obsess over symptoms, especially digestive symptoms, you’ll continue to have these issues. I understand you’re genuinely worried and I don’t at all mean to make light of your upcoming tests or say what you’re dealing with is only anxiety. But, while you wait for tests, try to manage the anxiety. There are some great CBT tools on this forum. They’re free, and they really did help me. No, they won’t help everyone, but you won’t know unless you try.

Feeling so fed up don't seem to be getting any better still coughing and clearing my throat and acid also bloated and a lot of gas gas and having looser stools had a bad episode of diarrhea on Monday and now feel discomfort low down left side also after the diarrhea i have piles that are really sore feel like iam going backwards I can not see any positivity I feel so negative and that it must be cancer

So I'm convinced I have bowl cancer still waiting for a referral to see the gastroenterology so worried don't seem to be getting much response in the forum feeling so fed up don't know what to do . I keep trying to convince myself that that it might not be cancer but it doesn't last long feeling so negative at the minute .

So I go for my endoscopy tomorrow feeling worried about it will just have to see now iam also waiting for a Colonoscopy but don't know when that will be

So I had my endoscopy and they said I have gastritis and they did 3 biopsy's to check for hyplori and any other bacteria and told me to keep taking the omeprazole twice a day they said my oesophagus was normal just have to wait for my Colonoscopy now and wait for the results of the biopsy's

Thread Information