symptoms

dizzyness
    blurry vision
    extreme fatigue
    normal heart rate
    sore muscles
    eyes feel heavy
    lightheadedness

can anxiety make me feel all of this despite a calm looking heart rate? i think i need to see an eye doctor if this isnt something bad. i can only read things close up and my visions been gradually getting worse the past few months. i work a office job so im staring at screens all day. but i dont know why my eyes would screw my vision up, it takes me a bit to read stuff now. i could barely read a receipt when i was at dinner today!! my muscles are super stiff. im not sure how to handle everything im feeling right now. im worried about dying in my sleep so i cant sleep which is just making me more tired now. boyfriend keeps telling me i need to relax and take some time off and sleep in.

i cant get into a therapist or psychologist, ive tried both and dont wanna go on antidepressiants because im not sad.

Re: is this anxiety/stress or something bad

That's the strange thing about anxiety.
    We convince ourselves that there's something terrible happening to us and when we check we have a normal heartbeat and so on.
    The eyes are such a victim of our anxiety from lightheadedness, blurred vision, misty lens, heavy eyelids that it only feeds us more anxiety.
    A quick nap can alleviate this short term or closing your eyes with hands over for around a minute.
    But the main is there's nothing seriously wrong. Anxiety can flag our alertness and of course, get an eye test if it will put your mind at rest.

Thread Information