Hello all, I’ve posted on here a lot lately due to my anxiety from family drama. And I’m so sorry that I post a lot. I am looking for a therapist but none are available near me that takes my insurance but I’ll keep looking. Until then. I’m stuck with my thoughts. I’m currently stuck in a hotel till our new home is ready so I’m basically stuck with my thoughts.

I had an ultrasound on my testicles. They said they visualized the right testicle but the left they couldn’t. My mom said she thinks I was born with two. So it must’ve went into my abdomen when I was a baby. Nonetheless I’m 23 and I heard leaving it undescended will increase your risk for getting cancer. I’ve been thinking of something that was written on a medical website and it said the following.

“Boys who have undescended testes have 2.4 times the risk of developing testicular cancer. The risk goes up if you delay the corrective surgery. For every 6 months delay, there was a 6 percent increase in the risk of testicular cancer.”

Now I did the math and it came out to a 240 percent chance that I have it. But my friend said that made no sense. I have no idea how percentages work but it’s driving me mad because I’m terrified I have testicular cancer. I did go to the er for palpitations about a month ago and they did a chest x ray to see if a blood clot might’ve caused it. They didn’t mention anything on the X-ray so maybe that’s a good sign that nothing spread? I have had on and off vertigo and some back pains. And my doctor did notice trace blood in my urine but I’ve heard that is common.

I’m absolutely losing my mind. My ct scan in on the 8th of December but until then I’ll need any reassurance or insight in this. Please. I beg anyone to help in any way. Thank you a ton. Much love.