Thread: weird symptoms, fatigue, heavy legs

weird symptoms, fatigue, heavy legs

hey everyone, 19 year old male, so about a week ago I noticed I was feeling quite fatigued, all over, it slowly progressed to me having a weak feeling arm, but doesn't seem to have lost any real 'strength', the arm I feel has gotten a little better. Now it's my legs, feels as if I've done 100 squats or ran a marathon, also with no real loss of overall strength, more so stamina in the legs, cramping easily and constant jerkiness, especially in certain positions, eg sitting down or standing dead still.
    I've done barely any exercise in the last week, so I'm not sure why my legs would feel like this. I've also had a slight lower back ache for as long as I can think of. No obvious muscle waste, no loss of real movement, just tired legs after walking for too long.

Feels very similar to if you were to lay in bed all day and got out, the sleepy and wobbly leg feeling.

These symptoms don't really point to any type of MND or ALS, however I have been quite anxious the last couple days, with the heartrate going through the roof, I wonder if that has caused my legs to feel so fatigued and heavy. I'm thinking its some sort of pinched nerve, etc, however I'm not so sure as there is no real PAIN, a slight dull ache maybe. I have a history of anxiety so me, overthinking, was just looking to see if anyone else has had these symptoms and what they were/could be.

Re: weird symptoms, fatigue, heavy legs

Youare hyperfixating. How are you feeling today?

Thread Information