Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Dog Was Just Diagnosed With Cancer and I don't Know How To Cope...

Re: My Dog Was Just Diagnosed With Cancer and I don't Know How To Cope...

@Speranza Hi! Thank you so much! Yeah, I'm already planning in advance just in case. At the moment, he seems okay, but I know that could change, as this is something very unpredictable. But yeah, I'm thinking of every eventuality right now

@Scass Thanks Scass! I will do, taking it day by day right now. Right now, myself and my mum are taking shifts, I'm taking care of him during the day, she's doing the evening, then at night he sleeps in with me (though he likes his own space and not on the bed, even though I bought steps as well ) Thanks again, I'm taking my couple hours at night to just watch a movie, listen to music. Mainly just to catch up on lost sleep.

Just a little update. He's doing okay today, he hasn't been panting as much (still panting), and eating great. He had a bit of diarrhea last night but hopefully that is just due to the food and medicine, and keeping an eye on it for now. He had swelling under his jaw, or fluid but it seems to be dispersing a little today. I'm ringing the vets tomorrow so I can get a phone consultation to ask a few questions, as the vet I spoke to on Saturday was very dismissive and I want to report that also, especially given the circumstances.

He rested all day today, as he needed it and I didn't want to force him to go for walkies if he was tired. Taking it day by day.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information