Thread: Really scared 🥺 please help

Really scared 🥺 please help

So I tested positive for covid last Thursday and have had symptoms for 7 days, I'm double vaxxed symptoms have been relatively mild, headache (gone) dizziness, nausea (not had today for first time) weakness/tiredness sinus issues loss of smell and taste (was able to smell a tiny bit today) irritated feeling in chest with some mucus at times slight cough (not coughing all day/night) most of any coughing is me forcing the cough to clear my chest but not constantly doing it. My breathing is fine, i have felt breathless but I'm pretty sure it was anxiety related because i was thinking about it and it went when i wasn't paying attention to it.

This evening though i notice that when i take a deep breath or yawn my chest hurts, that's new and is really worrying me 😔 I'm scared that I'm going to get worse and my anxiety is painfully high right now.

Re: Really scared 🥺 please help

If you are worried then call 111 for advice

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I'm sorry about how you're feeling.
    I had similar chest symptoms and it turned out to be costochondritis which is harmless - I just need to do exercises to prevent it. Just because you are experiencing these symptoms it doesn't mean that you're in danger.
    If you can, calling 111 is a good idea, they will be able to sort out what you need to do.
    In the meantime, look after yourself as best you can. Viruses linger if you're run down. Eat, sleep, relax, find something to make you laugh. Have chicken soup or honey and lemon, whatever is going to make you feel cared for

Thank you Lior (again) I didn't mention on my other post that I had covid so as not to trigger anyone but yes this is what started this bout of HA I had a pretty rough night, covinced myself I couldn't breathe just before going to sleep and very nearly called for help, although I knew deep down that it was anxiety making me feel that way. I lay there prayed and put my trust in God and fell asleep, I woke up about an hour ago and had obviously breathed fine as I'm still here! Don't feel unable to breathe this morning, my chest is still weird but breathing fine. Day 8 of symptoms so hopefully things will start improving soon. My mind is plagued with other worries now.......the joys of HA!

How are you now?

Sorry to hear you have covid, I had it a year ago and had chest/rib/breastbone pain for several months after. Very weird bug.

Thread Information