Thread: Any tips please?

Any tips please?

Hi everyone I am currently going through a bout of extreme anxiety, I can't go to my Dr because I am isolating plus it's so difficult to get an appointment anyway! I just wondered if anyone has any tips on maybe how they deal with it when it's very high? Normally I would force myself to go out or do housework and usually have my mum here but can't as isolating, I'm also unwell so tired and weak so housework isn't an option. I tried to do my nails and watch videos/TV but I can't concentrate and the negative thoughts keep pushing through, any tips would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Re: Any tips please?

Try not to give yourself a hard time. Illness and anxiety is difficult to deal with. Relax, read a book, do a face mask, have a bath, listen to some podcasts and put on a movie. Maybe one from childhood that you assoicate with happy times. Watching something ive seen before is always a comfort to me, such as the friends box set. Hope you are feeling a little better today

Thread Information