Thread: Despair

Despair

when my anxiety comes back which it has done over the last 20 years - I feel really alot of despair? Does anyone else feel like this? I move between constant fear to deapair.

I then think that I will never feel normal again and this is it? I feel so bloody alone and peed off. Can anyone relate??

Re: Despair

yes I think alot of us can relate.I had my first attack about 12 years ago.Last year I had a massive attack,although Im alot better than last summer I am still recovering.I constantly feel like Im not normal and never will be.Its held me back from doing alot of things in my life.You are not alone.

Re: Despair

Hi.

I go through periods where as long as everything is the same, no major changes, I can cope. Then along comes something that I find hard to cope with and I start getting very anxious and having panic attacks. I've even thought that I don't want to go on as you get so down and, like you say, want to feel normal. And, yes, I've wondered is this it. But I've got a wonderful family and so much to look forward to, I've become determined to beat this.

When times are bad you have to try and focus on what's good in your life and what good thinks are to come.

Hope you feel good again soon.

Thread Information