Hi all I am currently going through another bout of HA (sigh) Anyway I am taking 150mg of venlafaxine, this is my second time on this, first time was around 20 years ago, i was actually well on it for 10 years! Eventually came off of it the had another bout and was put on something else along with clonazepam, I got through that and slowly reduced the clon, with my next bout I tried to increase the clon but it did absolutely nothing! So that's obviously pooped out. Over the years i have been very slowly reducing the clon in order to come off of it, now at half of a 0.5mg. Back to today... I am really struggling right now and GP wants me to increase to 225mg of ven, I am absolutely terrified of doing this because my anxiety and low mood is already really bad (just about functioning) I have 3 young boys and I'm a single parent. I was wondering if anyone knew of anything I could ask for that would help with the extreme anxiety whilst I am increasing the dose? Also possibly something that would make me gain weight as I am already very overweight and this just adds to my HA. I'd really appreciate any advice. I am trying to help myself, I have self reffered to health in mind for possibly more therapy and I am trying to read self help books too.