Thread: Red rash

Red rash

I have had a rash on my leg for one year. I have tried a few different creams, one for ringworm and a couple for eczema. The doctor doesn’t know what the rash is. After the most recent cream they gave me (called trimovate) didnt work, they advised I book another appointment to go back and get a biopsy. The idea of a biopsy terrifies me and I’ve convinced myself it is cutaneous t cell lymphoma. I am too scared to go back and get it checked out which is ridiculous because I’ve felt anxious about it now for a whole year and I should really go and find out once and for all what it is.

I had eczema a lot as a kid, and it was always big red patches that were super itchy. This doesn’t itch at all which is what makes me super anxious.

Idk how to get out of this horrible spiral.

Re: Red rash

I hiownu see this I'm going through same fear atm
    3 months after covid I started loosing hair and getting hives it's been 5 months and my hives are still coming hairs growing back I'm worried its skin lymphoma I have a imunolagist app in sept but its ages away

I’m in the same boat. I have a spot on my rise that isn’t getting better. I had no idea it could be linked to something so serious. I’m a mess.

Have either of you guys got any answers? I have been on anti fungal pills for one month but the rash is still present :(

Also to clarify. 99 times it isn't something remotely serious. Please dont let my anxieties convince you otherwise. I hope you are doing a little better.

Thread Information