Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety when someone goes away.

Re: Anxiety when someone goes away.

Maybe not a bad thing If you’ve given your colleagues a bit back, Blue?
    I’ve been dreadful all day, it’s been a real struggle to be honest.
    An attempt at a good nights sleep and try again tomorrow I think is the best solution.
    Write this one off as a shocker all round.

Maybe best not to see it as a "shocker"..More of a challenging day?

I use shocker pretty light heartedly.
    Mostly when Watkins misses a chance! Ha.

I’m pretty worn out still today, so trying to take it easy. How are you?

I feel less agitated today thanks. Much easier to get through the day.

Yeah, I’m just worn out and ‘floaty’, tend to get it after a few high anxiety days.

Going to order a takeaway tonight and watch the England womens game.

Don't worry.."Proper" footie will be back in a few weeks

Sorry...Just can't feel any enthusiasm for women's football even though I used to love dream of being being female footballer many moons ago!

It’s OK if you take it for what it is, and don’t try and compare it to the mens game.
    I watched Villa against Brisbane Roar in a friendly this morning to get my fix!

Gone terribly rough again now. Not sure why.

Most of my family have been away all week.

I woke up feeling OK this morning, looking forward to them coming back this morning, I saw my gf last night, and everything was OK.

Spoke to my Mum about 9am, and joked "are you looking forward to the peace and quiet ending?" She said, "well no, because they aren't coming back now, I'm going there to see them instead, leaving in 10 minutes".

It’s like it’s caught mr out, and I'm in a real mess, and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm so sick of it, and it seems to stop any progress I make.

I've drawn a little list up of things I can do today, but what else can I do when it affects me this bad, and they care so little to even consider it?

I never even mention anxiety to them anymore, I hide how bad everything is, and never stop them doing anything, I just face it, but all I want is half a chance.

I hear you, we bite back so much of what we are feeling. Family interest wanes in our issues, so what can we do. I won’t ask when they are back because I think you should focus on your way of coping without them rather than clock watching.

But you’re right to do a list, it means you can focus as best you can on other stuff.
    What matches are on the TV today if you like football.

Im on Monday I think…..laughing at the useless buggers now. It’s either that or cry.

Ghost…Spillways

I’m not sure when they are back now to honest. I purposely hide how I’m feeling because it’s not fair on them to think they have caused me to feel so bad and I want them to enjoy whatever they are doing. I’ve been doing better with it though to be fair, but I think today caught me out because I wasn’t expecting it, I almost hadn’t got my head around it, and instead of getting my niece and nephew back (who are a big positive for me), they all went and I’m just rattling around here panicking on my own. I haven’t been this bad in a long time.

Yeah, I’ll watch the football, Villa play at 3 so I’ll watch that (I have a brilliant IPTV that gets every game), but I doubt them numpties will cheer me up. We are playing that Palace shite though, good side, but all their supporters are a bit dodgy! 😉

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information