Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety when someone goes away.

Re: Anxiety when someone goes away.

Is this the Frank N Furter show? I've never seen it but it seems to have run for ages throughout the decades. I hope your family enjoy the show, Phil.

I'm glad Kurt Zouma is getting a kicking. May it be prolonged, far reaching and hit him where it really hurts.

I have no idea what it is to be fair, I’ve just seen the fliers with men in stockings and suspenders and stuff. Haha!

Yeah, throw the book at him!
    I can’t believe they played him last night!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post

I'm glad Kurt Zouma is getting a kicking. May it be prolonged, far reaching and hit him where it really hurts.
    My thoughts entirely Pulisa. And I can't believe David Moyes saw fit to ignore it and still play him.

PHR, I can understand your being alone affects you negatively. My wife is so often asleep in bed that effectively I'm single. I think in those situations our anxiety can have a free rein because it fills those voids. I attempt to counter it by nipping out to local stores and just buying anything, or doing my YouTube workout. I think I read a while ago that you exercise?

I reckon PHR is enjoying his Villa match at the moment!! He's not like us supporting teams scrabbling around the Prem basement!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    I reckon PHR is enjoying his Villa match at the moment!! He's not like us supporting teams scrabbling around the Prem basement!
    If we're in the basement Pulisa, you're at least at the top of the steps. We're down amongst the coal dust and the woodlice

You've worried about this before. As suggested then and again now, finding distractions to help you occupy and pass the time would be beneficial

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    You've worried about this before. As suggested then and again now, finding distractions to help you occupy and pass the time would be beneficial

FMP
    Which is exactly what I’ve tried to do.

I’ve handled it OK really, until now.

Can’t sleep, panic attacks, not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PHR View Post
    I’ve handled it OK really, until now.

Can’t sleep, panic attacks, not fun.
    The same advice still applies. Its what you have to do to overcome the anxiety associated with it

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Were people going for Zouma? I really hope so.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information