Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety when someone goes away.

Re: Anxiety when someone goes away.

Adidas have withdrawn their sponsorship, he's been vilified by everyone including his own fans. The cats thankfully have been taken away by the RSPCA. Goodness knows what abuse they have already suffered. Hopefully he'll be prosecuted for animal cruelty.

Cats Lives Matter..certainly more than his pitiful existence.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Were people going for Zouma? I really hope so.
    He got clattered at one point, and whilst he was down injured, the crowd were singing “that’s how your cat feels!”. He is a total scumbag.

Too damned right.

Quote Originally Posted by PHR View Post
    I’ve handled it OK really, until now.

Can’t sleep, panic attacks, not fun.
    Panic attacks won't harm you no matter how often or how many of them you have. I'm sure the adrenaline from tonight's football will have contributed to how you felt in the night? It's tricky "processing" positive adrenaline with an anxiety disorder. Hopefully sleep will have kicked in anyway.

I try and think of panic attacks as a tedious manifestation of too much needless stress. A wake up call to myself to sort myself out by whatever means. You've probably got a far more extensive range of "means" than me though! When is your new car coming?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Adidas have withdrawn their sponsorship, he's been vilified by everyone including his own fans. The cats thankfully have been taken away by the RSPCA. Goodness knows what abuse they have already suffered. Hopefully he'll be prosecuted for animal cruelty.

Cats Lives Matter..certainly more than his pitiful existence.
    I wonder if a 'real' Cats' Lives Matter movement will spring up following this atrocity, especially as people like to bandwagon-jump these days?

Wow, that's a spiteful thing to say.

Yeah, I think all that happened is I had a huge kebab too late, the football was insane and I won £250 on a crazy bet.
    I then went to bed too late, and I do this thing where I realise I need to go to sleep so I almost try and rush myself to sleep if that makes sense, which obviously backfires.

The new car comes end of March / start of April.

Quote Originally Posted by Lencoboy View Post
    I wonder if a 'real' Cats' Lives Matter movement will spring up following this atrocity, especially as people like to bandwagon-jump these days?
    That’s a strange take! Have you seen the video?
    He’s literally drop kicking it around his kitchen, and getting his son to put it on the table so he can smack it back off.

They all came back last night, and I’ve been worse today than I have been at any point they were away. Trying to crack on with work, but I’ve had that kind of tired crashing feeling, gradually getting worse all day. Very odd. Guessing I’ve just exhausted myself.

They didn’t think much to the show either, though it was boring, but loved Cardiff.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread Information