Hi,
I am 23 and have been speaking to a guy for a while. We went on a first date after rescheduleing a few times and yet to go on a seconed as my anxiety is just awful. I cancelled for the 3rd time tonight because I was absolutely petrified that I will be awkward /he won't like me /I'll do somthig wrong.i end up crying and feeling sick which is weird as I really like him.

I have had 2 calls with him and have spoken previously via voice notes about my anxiety and how it effects me. He has been super supportive and considering and everyone I cancle he still wants to speaj/get to know me. I really like home and never felt this comfortable around someone in a long time.

I feel shit letting him down and really want to see him in person after Xmas but I fear that my anxiety will hold me back. Like we have agreed to phone calls for now but it's not the same.

Any advice to get over this fear of meeting in person would be appreciated as I don't want to mess this up as we have a strong connection. I have had dates before and usually fine to go on a date sxo I don't know why I'm feeling this way. Mabey cause this feels more like we have a connection?

Again any help would soo greatful,

Thanks, a very socially anxiety young woman xx