Guys, I need some advice!
Since august I’ve had x3 occasions where I’ve had light spotting the day after sex, always mixed with clear discharge.
It doesn’t happen every time we have sex, infact, each time it’s happened has been approx 6 weeks apart.
Now I’m freaking out cos it’s been 4 months and I havnt seen a GP about it! I guess because the gaps have been so big, I keep thinking/hoping it was friction/mid cycle spotting etc and brushing it off, promising myself I’ll see a GP if it happens again.

But It’s been 4 weeks since we last had sex cos I’m too scared (although didn’t bleed that time) So I’m not getting any answers, and I’m panicking that I’ve left it too long, and I may have a cancer that is growing and spreading because I didn’t act back in august when I first noticed this!

But now it’s the week before Xmas and I’m torn about whether to leave this until after Xmas to deal with? I just want to bury my head in the sand and enjoy Xmas, but I’m scared that I’ve already left this too long.

I just need some advice guys. Would you try to see a GP ASAP about this, or leave it til after Xmas?

My mind is so fried I just can’t thing logically enough to make a decision!

My last smear was March 2019 and was all clear. Next one due in 3 months!