Page 34 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

Re: I know I'm posting again but I'm worried about my eyes

I don't think I can do sea life Im so scared jm dying or I have cancer somewhere or even MS. I don't know if I can go on a train and go to London like this

Can you seriously claim that this isn't affecting your children? There's absolutely nothing we can do to help somebody this deep down the rabbit hole, Chlobo, you need immediate professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Can you seriously claim that this isn't affecting your children? There's absolutely nothing we can do to help somebody this deep down the rabbit hole, Chlobo, you need immediate professional help.
    What do I do I need something to help calm me down

I'm so scared I'm not sure what to do. Do I get my mum

What about taking a propanolol as you have already been prescribed these? See whether they help with the physical panic symptoms at least?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    What about taking a propanolol as you have already been prescribed these? See whether they help with the physical panic symptoms at least?
    Yes I'll take one now

You'll be ok. Special occasion days are always hard with anxiety. You won't cock things up today. just take it a minute at a time and don't overthink. Take it slowly and steadily.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    You'll be ok. Special occasion days are always hard with anxiety. You won't cock things up today. just take it a minute at a time and don't overthink. Take it slowly and steadily.
    I'm so scared of my physical symptoms, so scared. I actually have a sore bladder too and one of the symptoms of neuro bladder is UTI. I don't know what to do, I'm stuck in panic and I can't get out

Quote Originally Posted by Chlobo View Post
    I'm so scared of my physical symptoms, so scared. I actually have a sore bladder too and one of the symptoms of neuro bladder is UTI. I don't know what to do, I'm stuck in panic and I can't get out
    Stress and anxiety causes all of the symptoms you've described. It's common knowledge that the bladder and digestive system are heavily affected by anxiety. Neuro bladder isn't just a lack of urge to go like you're describing, it would happen with lots of other obvious things that your doctor would immediately want to investigate.

A Google webpage will always generalise a list of symptoms without actually explaining how they would correlate or why. Just because you have one or two "symptoms" on the list, doesn't mean it's what you think it is. A medical professional who is trained to know what to look for has evaluated you and isn't concerned, so you should believe them over anything you read online.

If you're in this much of a panic, after being reassured by a doctor, you really need to consider taking yourself to A&E.

I think you should call over your Mum and a friend. Get one of them to take care of the children and go to A and E with the other, you mental health is at the point of 'being unable to function.'

There will be and is nothing wrong with your bladder and physical health - go to A and E to access emergency mental health services and have someone who will advocate there with you - someone who will ensure that your mental health is the discussion and not your physical health.

Looking after 4 children, being in this crisis, needs assessing and immediate input from a psychologist - and possibly daily community psychi nurse support. (Its a shame you didn't call them yesterday, but you can fast track at A and E) You can take the children later on the visit, they can be told you aren't well today, but don't take them all off to London today.
    Last edited by Carys; 29-01-22 at 09:36.

Page 34 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread Information